What are Cookies and how does the Closemarketing, S.L. website use them?
- Ensuring that web pages can function properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the CLOSEMARKETING S.L. website, without this preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the process register or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to your preferences according to the information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
The email-marketing tools of CLOSEMARKETING S.L. use small invisible images for users who are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email is has read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it has been consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on sending and receiving emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of your interest.
Why are Cookies important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to function more quickly and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What type of Cookies do we use in Closemarketing?
1. “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website uses “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will in any case be anonymous, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude the individual activity of it through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
2. Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and they are therefore necessary cookies for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website may participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user can share with his social circle those contents that are of interest to him. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may use content display plugins, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the remission of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said plugins, and cannot be accessed by this website.
Relationship and Description of Cookies. Intrusiveness levels:
The table here follows outlines the cookies set out above, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” supported on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use
essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the
provision of the service requested by the user, as well as managed cookies
by third parties for the sole purpose of allowing the proper functioning of
external content complements and, therefore, necessary for the correct
display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical, usage cookies internal, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that They allow the user to be tracked through other websites or services.
Table of Cookies used on this website, indicating the manager of the same when it is a third party
|It is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application, nor does it store any personally identifiable data.
How can I deactivate or delete these cookies?
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want them to work on this website by, for example, setting browser:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here
- To more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information on Safari click here
What happens if cookies are disabled
Some functionalities of the Services will be disabled.
Update of our Cookies policy
The Cookies Policy was last updated on 08/27/2019.