You can install both the free version and the premium version of this plugin. These are the steps you need to follow to install the Connect WooCommerce Holded plugin on your WordPress:
- First of all, we look for the plugin in the WordPress plugins section and click on install now.
- We already have it installed. Now is the time to activate it so you can use it. We give it to activate and we will get the notice that we already have the plugin installed and active.
Once we have the plugin installed, we mustconfigure it so that the products are imported into Holded. To do this, we must follow these steps:
- Let’s go to WooCommerce > Connect Holded
- Activate the license that will provide us with plugin updates in the menu License activation.
- We will also need to add the Holded API Key. In settings, we introduce the Holded API Key (instructions on how to get it below).
- In Settings, we have different inventory options, product filtering, rates and order generation in Holded.
- We can now carry out the synchronization of products and import. Within Product Synchronization> Start the import.
- In Automation the time settings for product synchronization are established.
How to get Holded API Key
These are the steps you must follow to get the Holded API Key to enter it in the plugin configuration in WordPress and the connection is possible.
- Within your account, click your company name.
- Go to your profile > configuration.
- Go to the system section and access the “Developers” section.
- Click on the API Key and copy it.
Now we can choose the design of the PDF that generates the document in Holded. This allows us to have a different design in your online store. So far Holded does not provide us with the types of design that an account has by programming, this means that we need to do some steps that normally would not be necessary if they gave us such information. We have already reported it, hopefully they will answer us soon 🧐.
How is it done? Following these steps:
- In the top right section, Settings > Billing, you have the section creation of templates.
- We give it the right mouse button and the option to inspect, in the right or lower bar an information of the source code appears. The data in data-id is the design id.
Said ID, we copy and paste it in the options of our plugin.